Saturday, February 11, 2012

Where can I sell bamboo lamps?

I make bamboo lamps in my free time. Usually I just give them away. Recently I have had a lot of people say they turned out a lot nicer than they would have thought. And I do have to say most of what I find online for sale has a high price tag and it doesn't look as nice as these. Anyway I am wondering if there is something better than Ebay, where I can list these and get serious buyers. Just seems like Ebay is so cluttered I don't know if anyone would see them.

Where can I sell bamboo lamps?
I know you feel ebay is cluttered, but the fact is, stuff sells like hot cakes over there! You could try Craigs list, that is a fast selling place too!



If you didn't want to do either of those, you would be better off, I feel by setting up your own website or even a webpage or blog even, if you could keep up with the demand, if your lamps became a hot item!



It would depend on how far you would actually want to go as a seller, sell a few here and there, with out any huge work load for yourself making them, your own town newspapers would be plenty enough advertising! You could even try to hook up your lamps with gift shops or craft shops! They want a % of like 10 -15 % per lamp, but hey, that's part of doing business and getting way better sales and demand too! You sure can't put a price on that! Right!



If you want to sell them yourself easy on the internet, get yourself a paypal account, then a myspace account at here http://www.myspace.com/cashnsave after you get your account set up, join my friends list and I will try to help you out on selling your lamps! Once you join my friends list we can talk back and forth! make sure when you send me a message, you use your yahoo name too! so I know who you are! nd mention the baboom lamps in the first message!



Even though ebay is a huge selling place, any item can be sold there! You wouldn't want to over sell so that you were swamped either, so you have to think about that too! Demand could eat you a live! There's many who have fell prey to not keeping up with demand! At least ebay and craigs list, you can list how many you have for sale! That way you stay in control of the quanities!



You would almost have to figure out how many you could actually make of the lamps on a weekly base, without over loading the work for yourself, because internet selling of a product could take off really fast! Even selling the lamps at flea markets would be a great start too!


No comments:

Post a Comment