Saturday, February 11, 2012

Who makes the best BAMBOO STEAMER?

There are several brands out there and I must order one via internet and home delivery. I live in a small town and have already checked several department stores and none of them have Bamboo Steamers in stock so I must order elsewhere.



I don't need the most expensive, per se, yet I don't have to buy the cheapest either.



Which brand provides the best value for the dollar in your

opinion?



If you have any links, that would also be appreciated.



For this kind of product, would Ebay be appropriate? Note, this is cookware so I'm not looking for USED. Should be new. This will be a gift item.

Who makes the best BAMBOO STEAMER?
I have not found either price or brand to be a reliable guide to quality. In fact, so long as it is 100 per cent bamboo and well assembled, I get the cheapest I can find.



I see no reason why eBay would not be a good source. But they are not always the best deal.



Don C


No comments:

Post a Comment