Friday, January 27, 2012

Is Bamboo Fun easy to use by left handers?

I'm thinking about getting a Bamboo Fun. I thought it would be extremely helpful with my artwork. The only problem is that I don't know anyone who has one, so I can't test out to see if it's lefthander friendly. If you're not lefthanded but have one, could you please kind of try it out with your lefthand (weird question but it will be uber helpful).



If it isn't, is there any art tablets that are lefthander friendly and not really expensive?

Is Bamboo Fun easy to use by left handers?
I have one, and I think its great, not left handed though XD But after using it I personally don't think it would be a problem. I cog mine at circuit city, it seems the smaller tablets can run from 150 to 250 such as the 4x6 and the bigger ones can run from 250 to 500.


No comments:

Post a Comment