Friday, January 27, 2012

Wacom Bamboo tablet?

I've just bought Wacom Bamboo tablet and it doesn't seem to have any software with it? What program do I need? More importantly I was under the impression that I'll be able to write text on it and transfer it to the computer, but now it seems that's not really possible? Thanks!

Wacom Bamboo tablet?
You shouldn't need any software to use it correctly. All you have to do is plug it into the USB port on your computer and a driver may automatically install, I can't quite remember how it works. Other than that, once you plug it in, you can control the mouse and such with the pen. Open a drawing/painting program and then you can paint away. You cannot write on the tablet and then transfer the text to the computer later, it does not have any internal memory and was not meant to be used that way. Hope that helped.


No comments:

Post a Comment