Monday, January 30, 2012

How can I help my bamboo?

I have a lucky bamboo plant... I've been sick for awhile and haven't have a chance to give it the full amount of water that it needs. Now two of the littlest stalks are yellow, but the tops are still green. I've watered it extensively and put it right in a window with the window open so it can get fresh air and sunshine. Is there anything else I should/can do to help save my bamboo?

How can I help my bamboo?
if it gets worse then cut part of the stalk. you know how it has those thick stalks and then thin ones with the leaves on it. well if it doesnt improve or actually worsens by may, then cut where the main stalk meets the stalk with the leaves on it. then put the cut stalk in water and wait 2 months.



i did this to my dieing bamboo, and even though the bamboo plant died, the cut stalk that is in a vase with water, has roots and is very green.



good luck.
Reply:not much more i dont think............ just wait for it to come back to you...........


No comments:

Post a Comment