Friday, January 27, 2012

Wacom Bamboo Fun Pen sometimes not responding when using Painter Essentials?

I just installed Bamboo Fun, it works fine for most stuff but I realized sometimes the pen just wont work (you can see the pen moving but nothing comes out) when I am using certain brush/pen style (just simple drawing on a new document nothing fancy), but when I tried the same brush style or pen style using my laptop touchpad or mouse, it responded (pen moving and colour, strokes appeared).



Would it be a USB problem? But then why only some brush/pen styles are affected and not all? I would be trying another USB port later on to test it again. Anyone experienced this before? Any help? Thanks.

Wacom Bamboo Fun Pen sometimes not responding when using Painter Essentials?
i had the same problem once. i uninstalled it and then reinstalled it. i think it was a little currupt. try that it might help


No comments:

Post a Comment