Monday, January 30, 2012

History of bamboo earings??

i might sound really corny but i heard thre was ALOT of history behind bamboo earings u know the little hoops i have two pairs... but thats off the subject.. i decided to choose it has my report topic and its do in about a week so any links or awnsers would relly superl extraly awesome!!! thankyazz

History of bamboo earings??
Freckles I am going to re-write your question to correct your spelling, not to be spiteful, but to be helpful, here goes

It might sound really corny but I've heard there was a lot of history behind the wearing of bamboo ear-rings. You know the little hoops? I have two pairs.....but that's off the subject. I decided to choose it as my report topic and it's due in about a week, so any links or answers would be really super extra-awesome......since some of your spelling is perfect, I think perhaps you can spell, but are too idle to do so.

In the whole world is that the only thing you can find of interest?
Reply:I looked it up on yahoo, and all i got was a bunch of websites that either talk about earrings or sell them lol. But this is going to be a hard one you should try the library. And ask one of the librarians (if i spelled that right lol) to help you.


No comments:

Post a Comment