Friday, January 27, 2012

Vegetarian recipe help for bamboo steamer?

hi, I just bought a bamboo steamer and I cannot think of things to make, other than pot sticker.

Does anyone have a good recipe or dinner plan using bamboo steamer?

I'm mostly vegan.

Thanks!

Vegetarian recipe help for bamboo steamer?
I am planning to buy one of these soon too so I checked ask.com and found this site, I thought it sounded good. Most recipes can be modified to become vegan, if necessary.

http://asiarecipe.com/steamer.html

Recipes are located at the bottom of the page arranged by country. Beware of clicking on other links on the page as they create pop ups.
Reply:Place it over the pot of boiling water with the rice and fill it with the veges to fold into the rice when they are all ready.

Note you will need to add the veggie so the slower ones will get most time to steam.

opera music

No comments:

Post a Comment