Monday, January 30, 2012

Iron Settings for a 100% Bamboo shirt?

Hi, I got a 100% bamboo shirt and the care instructions leaflet were disposed off.

I have an Iron box with those dotted settings.

1 Dot I used for sythetic Fibers

2 Dots I use for cottons

and 3 dots is the maximum heat setting.



Which heat setting would be best for 100% Bamboo on the iron?

Iron Settings for a 100% Bamboo shirt?
Have the setting at 1 Dot.

Do not go higher than the Synthetic Fiber setting.



Do not steam iron. Do not add water to the iron in case that will be your next question. It will stain the 100% Bamboo shirt.



Further information:

http://www.bamboostylesonline.com/siandf...
Reply:Use the rayon/silk setting, which is low heat, I guess 1 dot on your iron. If you find it's not effective, just turn it up slightly until you get the creases out. Bamboo fabric shouldn't hold wrinkles much, so a mild heat and quick iron should do the job fine.


No comments:

Post a Comment