Friday, January 27, 2012

Wacom Bamboo tablet eraser not working!!?

I have a Wacom Bamboo FUN tablet I got for Christmas and I had it only installed on my desktop, but I just recently got a laptop and now everything is different. The eraser doesn't work. It's not pressure-sensitive anymore and more. But,the only two I really want fixed are the pressure sensitive and erasing problems.

For the eraser, all I used to have to do is flip the pen over to erase, but it doesn't do that anymore. I went to TABLET PEN options and set it to erasing, but when I got to Photoshop, it doesn't work. Do you know what to do?

For the pressure-sensitive problem, I'm not too sure how to set it for pressure-sensitive artwork, I guess, but, it should already be set like that, but DOESN'T work!!! Can someone help, please?!!

Wacom Bamboo tablet eraser not working!!?
it's faulty so send it back for servicing.

beaded necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment