Friday, January 27, 2012

Big Bamboo Song?

When in Ocho Rios , Sandals Resort a few years back , we heard the Big Bamboo song played . I am looking for the exact copy of that version ... It was a live recording and done in an more modern way . If someone says Yellowman without know what they are talking about , don't waist my time . If you know of this version , Please point me in the right direction .

Peace

Big Bamboo Song?
Hey! So funny, just came back from Sandals myself in St. Lucia, I downloaded the song and the artist was called "Jamaican Calypso" Nothing really specific. My version is a live recording I have as well, the same one they played at my resort. I've heard MerryMen (sp?) also make a similar version. Contact me if you need more help!

domain name registration

No comments:

Post a Comment