Saturday, February 11, 2012

What is the best way to care for Bamboo (Dracaena)?

Dracaena is the species name. The more common name is Lucky Bamboo. I go it as a gift and, as an avid plant lover, would like to figure out how to care for it---so it will last a long, long time?



I know that there are different types of bamboo, so I was wondering if anyone has had sucess growing this particular species.

What is the best way to care for Bamboo (Dracaena)?
With bamboo, it always need water in it. I few inches of water in it and all times. And I would clean it out about once a week. Only becuase the water gets stale and nasty smelling after awhile. It is usually a low light plant or usually that is what people will tell you but if it has some sun you will notice growth spurts on the shoots. Bamboo is a fun plant and easy to take care of.


No comments:

Post a Comment