Friday, February 3, 2012

Is the Wacom BAMBOO good, in terms of drawing?

I want a tablet pc, but my parents don't feel like paying $1,000+. So I'm thinking of getting just a tablet, but I'm not sure which to buy. I saw the Wacom BAMBOO for a reasonable price, but is it good in terms of drawing? If I trace a drawing I did with pencil and paper, will the picture come out distorted on the computer?



Or if there is another tablet out there for a reasonable price, please tell me.



Please link me to any other helpful reviews on different tablets, if possible.

Is the Wacom BAMBOO good, in terms of drawing?
wacom bamboo 2.3
Reply:Well I just bought one 4 days ago and I had the same questions in mind before making the purchase. I did a little bit of research on tablets under $100 and narrowed down my selection by two.

The Genius G-Pen F610 which has a drawing surface of 6X10 take a look at it here http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as...

and the Wacom Bamboo non fun pack, which I ended up buying after all due to its portability.

So far I am still getting used to it, I have to say that its much harder to draw the tablet than on paper due to my hand shakiness being really apparent on my tablet drawings. As far as tracing your current sketches on the tablet I am not sure you will be able to since the tablets drawing space is your actual screen based on absolute positioning what this means is that if you place the pen on the right corner of the tablet drawing space the cursor will position its self on the right corner of the screen. Hope I help and bit on your decision making good luck on your purchase.


No comments:

Post a Comment