Wednesday, February 8, 2012

How to grow lucky bamboo on top stalk instead of putting wax ?

I want to grow the top of the stalk of my lucky bamboo instead of having wax on it. How do I grow the top of the stalk? what are the steps to do it? can anyone help ?

How to grow lucky bamboo on top stalk instead of putting wax ?
OK. I'm really not sure what you mean with the wax, but I'll try and answer your question. By common misconception, its not even bamboo, it belongs to a very large family called dracena. If what you are doing involves taking cuttings and starting them, I would recommend cutting them directly below one of the sections and letting it dry out for a few minutes or an hour to seal the cut so you will minimize the chance of it rotting after you place it in distilled water only. It doesn't have to be completely full of water all of the time, but try not to let it dry out completely. It should root out within a couple of weeks.
Reply:Here's a link to read all about lucky bamboo, just click here: http://search.yahoo.com/search?search=ho... Read all the links which appeal to you. Happy growing!


No comments:

Post a Comment