Sunday, February 5, 2012

Need Help With Bamboo, the tips of the leaves are turning yellow.?

I have 3 bamboo "stalks" (?) and they are about 4 feet tall.

They look healthy up until the leaves growing out at the top.

They have a nice twisty curly-cue as well.

Now, the leaves just look sad and are turning a yellowish, light brownish white color.

How can I fix this? They look sad.

They are not in direct sunlight, but they get indirect sunlight through a window. Do I not have enough rocks in the vase? How often should I change the water? Should I be using tap water?



Should I just give them to a neighbor... I think I just dont have a "green touch"

Need Help With Bamboo, the tips of the leaves are turning yellow.?
It's not lack of water. Why not plant them permanently. They need nutrients either from the soil or a product such as Schultz liquid fertilizer.


No comments:

Post a Comment