Friday, February 3, 2012

Old bar called Bamboo Bernie's in Chicago?

My Bf used to work at a bamboo bernies that is now closed in Chicago. He still has the shirt he wore to work and still wears it frequently despite the slightly tattered state. He worked there while making wondeerful and fond memories and it would be the most meaningful gift I could find for him.



His birthday Is comming up and I'm hunting for a new-ish shirt for him, it would make his year! I can't express How desperate I am to find this shirt, I searched e-bay and have emailed various businesses that had connections w/ the old BB



Can ya help? willing to negotiate price and shipping.

Old bar called Bamboo Bernie's in Chicago?
Why not take the shirt to one of the many t-shirt folks who will copy the logo, etc. and create a new one? There's one in Woodfield Mall and many custom shops around town. It might cost 25-50 bucks, but better than buying another moth eaten oldie....
Reply:Whay does this have to do with dining out try posting under retail or fashion!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment