Friday, February 3, 2012

Help with wacom bamboo fun?

I have read the book over and over,still nothing T.T



Please tell me the steps how to open it install it,I have installed it but I think I may have done something wrong,and does a window show up to draw?I downloaded photoshop elements 5.0 cuz it told me to for the wacom bamboo fun tablet,I want to draw but I dunt know how -.-



Someone help,please.

Help with wacom bamboo fun?
The Wacom Bamboo Fun like any other graphics tablet doesnt have a specific window it will use. It is essentially a substitution for a mouse, just hold the pen over the surface of the tablet while its plugged in (the blue ring should be strobing) and the cursor will go to that spot.



To ensure you have it all set up correctly when the pen isn't over the surface the blue ring at the top will strobe, and in the bottom right with all your utilities it will have options for the tablet.



If in doubt, run the whole process again, but first remove the drivers that are already installed. When re-installing read everything very carefully, and make sure you don't do anything that could lead to problems later on, although the install process is extremely simple and you shouldn't have too many problems.


No comments:

Post a Comment