Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I have question regarding bamboo plant??

I have an indoor bamboo plant that is not doing well.



Where should I place it? How often and how much should I water it? I think I may have over watered.



It is in a small rectangular shaped vesels with some stones.

I have question regarding bamboo plant??
Bamboo plants should always be in water. Fill the vesel with water (as high as the stones go) and also check to see if they need more.
Reply:Take the plant out of that container. Put the bamboo in a vase with a few stones on the bottom and fill the vase to the top with water. Change the water once a week and keep the bamboo out of direct sunlight. I know this works because when I originally took the bamboo out of it's dirt and stone container it smelled like the roots were rotting. My plant is huge now and you can cut the tops off and put them in the water and they will grow roots as well and you will have new plants. Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment